In this video from Dan and Jennifer they answer a question about how to make a long distance relationship for the both of you. This couple comes from someone who has been apart from his significant other for about 3 months and she does not believe that long distance relationships can work. Dan and Jennifer tell us that long distance relationships can work but both parties have to be in it to make it work. A key thing is that people do need human contact. They tell him that he chose the job that took him away from her and he would have to figure out what is right for him. The job or the relationship? It is an uphill battle to try and change someone's mind on things. Most people who choose to have long distance relationships end up lonely sometimes Dan and Jenn say. They say try to find a way to be together more or else it might be the end of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades