Most of the time when a partner is quick to yell at you or wants to control you, it is because that person is upset with themselves. It also seems that maybe the partner is overly stressed due to new situations. Tell your partner how you feel. You need to find out what is bothering him/her or else the relationship might be over. When you express how you feel, talk about your feelings, it helps the relationship. It is not helpful if you accuse your partner. Accusations are only going to create more barriers to overcome. A good way to go about this is not to start any sentences with the word, 'You.' If you still can't get to the bottom of this problem then maybe you should seek out a third party to help you out from this emotional crises.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades