There's nothing worse than stalker, or someone who you just want to avoid. Fortunately, there are ways of dealing with it! This video shows you some of them.
There are many reasons someone may want to ignore a guy. Follow these tips on how to succeed at it.
Step 1: Do not respond
Do not respond to phone messages, e-mails, or text messages.
TIP: Do not lead someone on. Be specific about your feelings.
Step 2: Avoid eye contact
Avoid eye contact if you see him in person.
Step 3: Do not engage in conversation
Do not engage in a conversation. If he starts up one with you, politely excuse yourself.
Step 4: Avoid likely places
Avoid places where he will be hanging out. Do not visit his work, school, or places he hangs out with friends.
Did you know? Most stalkers are the spouse, ex-spouse, acquaintance, or a family member of the victim.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades