Trust is one of the most important aspects in a relationship. You can work on some trust building exercises and activities to strengthen your current relationships. Plus some of these activities are just fun.
When we trust someone, we risk getting hurt. Be sure the rewards of a trusting relationship outweigh the risks.
You Will Need
* Unilateral trust
* Face-to-face interactions
* Social bonding activities
Step 1: Extend trust
Signal that you are trusting by unilaterally extending your trust to the other person.
Handshakes and other forms of social touching promote trust.
Step 2: Make the other person happy
Try to make the other person happy. Happiness fosters trust and this fosters more happiness.
Step 3: Engage in face-to-face meetings
Engage in face-to-face interactions whenever possible.
Step 4: Participate in social bonding
Participate in activities that promote social bonding.
Some neuroscientists believe that the ability to trust in humans has a biochemical basis.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades