Dan and Jennifer tell us how to deal with passive aggressive behavior with relationships in this video. Being passive aggressive is not really being open with what your feelings are, this ends up ruining the relationship. This will create a growing distance between people, because they won't have a way to talk about it. To get rid of this behavior, recognize that you have a problem. Then, recognize that you are feeling angry. Own your anger and then come up with ways to talk to your partner without getting into a fight. Talk calmly and be kind instead of starting a fight at the get go. This can help you save your relationship and embrace your partner!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades