With divorce rates set to hit a record high this year, 'betterdatethannever' explains how to avoid arguing with your partner. Most people experiencing marital difficulties blame financial reasons for their fights. The easiest way to avoid conflict with your partner is to make sure you communicate and share your problems. Holding things deep inside makes them get worse and worse till they explode into one huge argument. Allow your partner to speak their mind and express things they do not like without holding it against them or chewing them out. You can also put yourself in their shoes to try and see things from their point of view.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades